Central Vac Benefits
Benefits of Byrum's Vacuum Installing an MD Central Vacuum Cleaning System
Did you know that many portable vacuum companies produce central vacuums BUT don't advertise them heavily because they make more money selling you a portable vacuum every couple of years? Don't fall for it! Learn why it's time to change to an MD Whole House Central Vacuum System from Byrum's Vacuum. MD's SilentMaster, ModernDay, and Flo-Master units are superior to regular vacuums in every way.Call Today for More Information!
The Top 5 Benefits of a Central Vac!
#1 – Minimal Vacuum Noise
We assume loud noises always come with the territory when vacuuming but it does not have to. With a MD SilentMaster central vac power unit, you can clean your home with minimal noise. Wait until you hear the difference and realize what that means for your home and your family.
- The vacuum motor is located in the basement or the garage.
- Vacuum anytime- even when a baby is sleeping!
- Even in the garage or basement, the Silent Master is a reasonable 64dB.
#2 – Better than Portable Vacuums
Most standard portable vacuum cleaners need to be replaced every couple of years. In a head-to-head comparison, a central vacuum will always beat out portable or canister vacuums. Consider these advantages to owning a central vac system:
- 2-3x More powerful suction cleans deeper, protecting carpet from wear and tear
- No power cords or extension cords that get in the way
- No re-circulated dust particles that trigger allergies or require re-dusting your home
- Lightweight and makes it easy to clean any surface of your home, not just the floor
#3 – Cleaner Air & Reduced Allergies
Allergy sufferers notice an immediate reduction in symptoms. It is scientifically proven* that indoor air is actually cleaner as a result of using a built-in vacuum. Other leading authorities agree:
- “Using central vacuum systems that are vented to the outdoors can significantly reduce dust mites, pollen, animal dander, and other allergy causing agents.” – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- “Central vacuum systems are among the best indoor air quality investments for your home.” – BUILDER Magazine
- “Allergy sufferers’ symptoms can be improved up to 61% when using a central vacuum system.” – University of California Davis, School of Medicine
- “The healthiest type of vacuum to operate is a central vacuum that is vented outdoors.” – The Healthy Home Institute
*Read the UC Davis Central Vacuum Clinical Study (PDF).
#4 – Versatile and Easy to Use
Why stir up dust with a broom or duster? The lightweight central vac hose and accessories make cleaning easy.
- High ceilings, fans, air vents, ledges, and cabinet tops
- Cars, trucks, vans, boats, RV’s, and garage areas
- Front porch mats, doors, woodworking, and ceilings
What other vacuum system helps you clean every nook and cranny of the house so quickly and effectively? In fact, built-in vacuums are so impressive and provide such a different vacuuming experience that 80% of men report they vacuum more with a central vac than a portable vacuum.
#5 – A Smart Investment
There are many reasons why central vacuums are a worthwhile investment, such as:
- A central vacuum system saves money over time
- Adds value to your property
- Lasts significantly longer than portable vacuums
- Reduces landfill waste